We offer the following environment and reminders about individual counseling sessions:
1) A place for people to be able to process their grief, in a safe, secure environment.
2) The ability to understand the grief process, as everyone processes their grief differently, and in their own timeframe.
3) As a griever, it is important to know the process is vital, as one needs to go through their grief, and not around it.
4) If one does not grief, and represses his/her feelings. It may manifest physically, emotionally, mentally and/or spiritually.
5) Also, as one is healing from grief, it is important to channel the grief into something to honor the loved one.
6) There are two types of grievers: Instrumental vs. Intuitive.
If you or a loved one is in need of counseling due to loss, suicide or help coping with a loved one experience addiction or drug-misuse please call for an appointment at (603) 494-4175
The types of group counseling available are:
1) Process groups
2) Psychoeducational groups
3) Support groups
The groups are as follows:
1) Grief & Loss Groups
2) Grief through the Holidays
3) Motherless Daughter Groups
4) Compassion vs. Job Burnout Group
5) Transition and Change Groups
6) Adult Children of Alcoholics Group
7) Parents suffering from the child with an addiction
We are proud to offer workshops including the topics below. Look at our workshops page for a current schedule or call us at (603) 494-4175 to scheduled a workshop for your group or organization by appointment; days, evenings and weekends.
1) Feeding Your Soul…The meaning of life on a Soul level
2) Healing through grief and loss
3) Grief & Loss, as a process
4) Caregiver’s and their process of grief
5) Loss of Identity
6) Brain Injury, and developing a new identity
7) Disability, transition and reformation
8) Addiction, Adult Children of Alcoholics, Parents suffering from their child’s addiction and/or overdose
Proudly Servicing You.
If you or a loved one is in need of counseling due to loss, suicide or help coping with a loved one experience addiction or drug-misuse please call for an appointment at (603) 494-4175. We proudly serve Exeter NH and the surround areas including, but, not limited to Portsmouth, Dover, Rochester, Concord, Hampton, Stratham, Greenland, Kingston, Brentwood, Raymond and Manchester.